1. We got married. Kind of a big deal for us.
2. We said good-bye to Granny B. She is missed.
3. We moved to Chicago. This means we are far, far away from our family and friends.
4. Nathan and my mom both started Master's programs. And they are both doing very well.
5. My sister and I are both finally getting paid to do things that we care about. She is teaching third grade and I am working for the Campaign to End the Death Penalty.
6. We welcomed baby Isla to the world. She is such a calm and precious baby. Here she is smiling at her Aunt Ri-Ri.
2010 is coming to a close and I feel completely grateful for an amazing year. I must admit, I am ready for things to slow down a bit in 2011. It will be nice to continue to settle into our new city.
Much love to all of you. Happy New Year!